Thursday, December 27, 2012

To Juice or Not to Juice

I have a friend who lost a significant amount of weight "juicing." So I thought I'd try is for like a week and see how it goes, today was day one, and honey, I DON'T THINK SO! I love to eat too much to not chew. So I've decided I will eat dinner and juice during the day. Now this juicing thing isn't a fad diet. Its more like a detox. So maybe I should just grit and bear it but I don't know if Shawn could handle me. Lord knows I when I'm hungry I'm not happy. Haha! So I don't know what to do about this juicing thing! I have been stressing about it all day! What are your thoughts on juicing? Its safe, all it is is ground up fruits and vegetables.

Nothing very interesting has happened here the last couple of days. My family has had the flu all week. So we have all been resting and taking it easy. I have learned DayQuil is not all that impressive, so Shawn and I have been fighting it out.

I'm thinking I may go on a cruise or something here soon. I need to get away for a few days and take in some tropical air! Maybe for my birthday. I can feel and smell the breeze now. Okay, now that my senses have kicked in I'm going to research cruises!

Much Love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment